Say No To Water Bottles
As Tomal reinforce the efforts to provide options for water purification for our children, we would like to take this opportunity to build awareness in our fellow Singaporeans about slowly reducing and finally eliminating the use of water bottles. As water bottles come in 3 types, mineral water such as Evian, Vittel, Evian and Volvic, spring water and drinking water such as Dasani. These various types to provide the mineral information on TDS (Total Dissolved Solid) on their labels at the back but do consider the following before purchasing one:
- If water bottles are left outside in the hot sun while transporting, water becomes toxic and is unsuitable for drinking.
- Total Dissolved Solid (TDS) is lower than the standard requirement of at least 300 in most water bottles.
- Some of the most essential minerals and salts are missing from the water purification process.
- Bottled water costs 2000 times as much as tap water with little or no water purification.
- PET Plastic bottles can be recycled but still, we found most lying on beaches, in parks and public places.
- Estimated 17 billion barrels of oil is used yearly in manufacturing plastic bottles.
Considering water purification right in your homes and offices can be a sustainable effort towards environment free of Plastic Bottles for next generations.
Premium drinking water purification customised solutions is provided proudly by Tomal Global Pte Ltd, a Singapore firm that curates the highest quality of water purification systems with the best quality membranes and filter media. Alkaline water is achieved by adding minerals. Finally, you can drink Tomal Water at your own space via a simple quick and easy installation. DIY change of water purification cartridges is less than 30 seconds.