Tomal Global Pte Ltd has built a website with links to connect with the general public. This page is used to inform visitors regarding our policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information if anyone decided to contact Tomal and/or leave contact information at our website.
Information Collection and Use
For a better experience, while using our product or service, we may require you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information. Generally, Tomal Global collects Personal Data, either directly from you or from your authorised representatives (i.e. persons whom you have authorised, persons who have been validly identified as being you or your authorised representative pursuant to our then-current security procedures), from third parties, from publicly available sources or through our website (or any of our other online presence, including Facebook) in the following ways:
• when you submit a form for registering as a customer on our website or any other forms relating to any of our Products and Services/li>
• when you interact with us, for example, via telephone calls, letters, face-to-face meetings and emails;
• when you use some of our services, for example, websites and apps including establishing any online accounts with us;
• when you request that we contact you, be included in an email or other mailing list;
• when you respond to our promotions, initiatives or to any request for additional Personal Data;
• when you are contacted by, and respond to, our marketing representatives and customer service team;
• when we receive references from business partners and third parties, for example, where you have been referred by them; or
• when you submit your Personal Data to us for any other reasons.
If you provide us with any Personal Data relating to a third party (e.g. information of your spouse, children, parents, and/or employees), by submitting such information to us, you represent to us that you have obtained the consent of such third party to provide us with their Personal Data for the respective purposes.
You should ensure that all Personal Data submitted to us is complete, accurate, true and correct. Failure on your part to do so may result in our inability to provide you with the Products and Services you have requested.
Purposes for the collection, use and disclosure of personal data.
Tomal Global may collect, use and disclose your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- responding to your queries and requests;
- resolving complaints and handling requests and enquiries;
- preventing, detecting and investigating crime and analyzing and managing commercial risks;
- providing media announcements and responses;
- monitoring or recording phone calls and customer-facing interactions for quality assurance, employee training and performance evaluation and identity verification purposes;
- organising promotional events;
- legal purposes (including but not limited to obtaining legal advice and dispute resolution);
- conducting investigations relating to disputes, billing or fraud;
Where permitted under the Personal Data Protection Act (the “Act”) and subject to the provisions of any applicable law, your Personal Data may be disclosed, for Tomal Global Additional Purposes, to the vendors or other third party service providers in connection with promotions, Products and Services offered by Tomal Global.
We want to inform you that whenever you use our Product or Service, in a case of an error in the website we collect data and information (through third party products) on your phone called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your device Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, device name, operating system version, the configuration of the app when utilizing our Service, the time and date of your use of the Service, and other statistics.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
- To facilitate our Product and Service;
- To provide the Product and Service on our behalf;
- To perform Product and Service-related services; or
- To assist us in analyzing how our Product and Service is used.
We want to inform users of this Product and Service that these third parties have access to your Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to the other sites
WITHDRAWAL OF CONSENT
Should you wish to withdraw your consent for us to send you sales, marketing or promotional information via a specific mode, please inform us in the following manner:
- to withdraw consent from promotional emails: please click on the “Unsubscribe” link in the promotional emails; and
- to withdraw consent from receiving promotional material by mail: please email us, with the words “PERSONAL DATA” in the subject line, to our email address – firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be aware that once we receive confirmation that you wish to withdraw your consent for marketing or promotional materials/communication, it may take up to thirty (30) days for your withdrawal to be reflected in our systems. Therefore, you may still receive marketing or promotional materials/communication during this period of time. Please note that even if you withdraw your consent for the receipt of marketing or promotional materials through a specific mode, we may still contact you for other purposes in relation to the Products and Services that you have requested from or subscribed with Tomal Global Pte Ltd.
Otherwise than stated above, if you wish to withdraw any consent given in respect of the collection, use or disclosure of your Personal Data, please contact our Data Protection Officer (“DPO”) at email@example.com. Please note that such withdrawal of consent may affect our ability to provide our Products and Services you have requested or may request in the future.
This website and its content is copyright of Tomal Global Pte Ltd © All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
• you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
• you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.